- Professional Diamond Selector II will indicate genuine diamond or fake.It is designed for quick, precise, and safe diamond testing.
- LCD display & LED indicator.Uses large / small switches for testing diamonds,Emits audible sounds to easily differentiate the readings.
- Simply turn on our Diamond Tester Pen detector; place the tip of the Diamond Tester on the gem stone (lightly pressed is sufficient) and If the stone is fake, crystal or cubic zirconia, the tester will not beep.
- The package includes : 1 x Diamond Tester,1 x Leather Pouch Case,1 x Testing Platform,1 x User Manual,1 x DC 9V battery.
1. Turn on the power, the power indicator is on, the instrument starts to warm up, and the instrument can be used in a few seconds. (after the lamp is on ready ok).
2. Put the measured bare drill into the appropriate concave hole of the support tray, and put its tabletop up. The inlaid ones need not be placed in the tray hole but can be held by hand.
3. According to the weight of the diamond to be measured and the temperature of the measuring environment, turn on exact light-emitting diodes according to the manuals.
4. Take off the probe sheath, hold the instrument, and touch the conductivity plate of the back cover of the instrument with the right index finger; make the probe vertically contact with the table surface of the true and false diamond to be measured.
5. Pay close attention to the reflection of the instrument. If the remaining yellow light-emitting diodes are on, when they are on to nine diodes, accompanied by a beep, it indicates that the tested person is a real diamond. On the contrary, if less than 9 and the instrument does not give out a sharp sound, indicating fake diamonds or counterfeit goods.
1.When testing the diamond, keep your hand on the metal bar on the selector's back, while pressing the test tip on the diamond you want to test at a 90 DEGREES to get the right result
2.Put the rubber back on the test tip when you are not using it, turn the knob to off, and take out the battery.
One test may not satisfy you, so you may want to run several more to be sure:
It is important that if you keep running tests on that same diamond, it would become warm. A warm diamond won’t read correctly, so some of the tests may be incorrect. Therefore, allow the diamond to cool if it gets warm before you run more tests.